Opportunities for Industry Partners
AppConnect NW provides access to five colleges and more than 300 students who are immersed in up-to-date software and application development curriculum and in-demand job skills training. If you're looking for interns, employees, or opportunities to shape the next generation of developers, you're in the right place.
Opportunities for industry partners include:
- Advisory Board participation
- Capstone/practicum or other project work for students
- Capstone/practicum or other project mentors/advisors
- Career Fair participation
- Curriculum advising
- Event sponsorship
- Facility tours
- Guest lecture - technical topic
- Guest lecture - non-technical/professional development topic
- Host meetups/student groups/student clubs
- K-12 outreach
- Mock interviews
- On-campus recruiting
- Part-time instruction
If you'd like to get involved, please send us an email to get started.
Customized partnership plans are available to meet your company's needs.