Opportunities for Industry Partners
AppConnect NW provides access to seven colleges and nearly 400 students who are immersed in up-to-date software and application development curriculum and in-demand job skills training. If you're looking for interns, employees, or opportunities to shape the next generation of developers, you're in the right place.
The AppConnect NW network offers opportunities around the Puget Sound and at a variety of days and times to fit your schedule. Participating colleges include North Seattle College, Bellevue College, Lake Washington Institute of Technology, Green River College, Renton Technical College, Cascadia College, and Edmonds College.
Opportunities for industry partners include:
- Capstone/practicum or other project work for students
- Capstone/practicum or other project mentors and advisors
- Career Fair participation
- Curriculum advising
- Employment opportunities for students and graduates
- Event sponsorship
- Facility tours
- Guest lecture - technical topic
- Guest lecture - non-technical/professional development topic
- Host meetups/student groups/student clubs
- K-12 outreach
- Mock interviews
- On-campus recruiting
- Part-time instruction
If you'd like to get involved, please send us an email to get started.
Customized partnership plans are available to meet your company's needs.